Lucid Architecture is always searching for talented individuals to be part of our team. Specific roles needing to be filled are listed adjacent. Submit a CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Submissions for future consideration for positions that are not open at this time are welcome.
Lucid Architecture is seeking to grow its team with highly skilled and qualified young architects seeking to continue their education in the profession in a highly collaborative and learning focused working environment. Ideal candidate should have 1-4 years experience in a working office. Experience with Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe products is highly preferred. The candidate will work on all aspects of projects from design through technical working drawings and will get experience in multiple areas of project with a focus on learning to design, detail, and coordinate highly technical residential projects across the region.
- work with and support senior staff and principal on the development of design solutions to various projects.
- support project design development and exploration with 3d design modeling via SketchUp, Revit, or other software.
- develop client presentations and project renderings.
- develop technical drawings including plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Bachelor or Master in Architecture
- 1-4 years experience, residential specific experience not required, but beneficial
- working knowledge of Revit, Adobe, SketchUp
- good written and verbal communication skills
- willing to develop and learn through mentorship and constructive feedback from staff
- portfolios with examples of working drawings will be given priority
No calls, please. Please send files in PDF format. Links to large files are appreciated.